Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Well, as of tomorrow it's been a year since I kidnapped my beloved and took her off to Vegas to make an honest woman out of her.

And it's been the best year of my life.

You'd have to ask her what she thinks because of all the things I've learned in the last year, not speaking for her is pretty darned close to the top of the list!

It's been quite a ride so far. The moving process was stressful but very much fun for me. I'm not sure she would agree with the fun part of my statement but we both agree that the final product was worth whatver we had to do in order to get where we are.

We had some friends over for dinner last night and once again, I was stuck by the oddness of proudly showing off my house. I just really, really love my house and I love showing it off. Somewhere inside of me I just know that is not a good thing - but I can't help it.

Anyway - Happy Anniversary to me. One down, a lifetime to go!

Peace

7 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

Happy anniversary! You two deserve it.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's hope she doesn't have to swallow vomit on the anniversary!! I love you both and your chicken kabobs are the BOMB!!Happy Anniversary!!!!!:)

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Love yall TIna

3:57 PM  
Blogger BeckEye said...

Happy Anniversary!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Ms Smack said...

Congratulations! Loved your book title :)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Paige!

6:01 PM  
Blogger musicmom8185 said...

Belated happy anniversary to you and Paige! You both deserve all the happiness life has to offer!
:)DD

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home