Monday, August 25, 2008

Locked Up and Other Assorted Monday Stuff

Well, I got to work this morning to find over 400 ICE agents had surrounded the building. Two helecopters flying around and lots of guns and crazy shit.

It appears we have been raided. They're taking our Mexicans away on buses.

Shit.

I pulled up to the gate and the guard told the agent "This is Mr. Kennedy, he's in charge of all this", to which the agent responded "not today he ain't".

So they wouldn't even let me in the building.

And here I sit on my couch at home watching westerns and wondering if in fact this is the real world or the bizzaro world.......

On a happier note, I can report that our dinner party Friday night was a wonderful success. The house was CLEAN, the food was good and a good time was had by all.

All of the pre-stress was gone and my lovely wife had a marvelous time. Therefore I too had a marvelous time!

Well, I hope that your week started off better than mine.

And since there's nothing to do but drink today, here's a toast to the Feds!

Peace

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

What? Wait...Mexicans? What?

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that on the HA website and of course, you are the first that I thought about. Oh well, I guess the ICE totaly bypassed all of the chicken plants. Go figure.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great party Friday night. A good time was had by all. I could've put you to work if I had known you were bored today.

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. I just saw this story and was like but WHAT ABOUT KEITH?

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home