Monday, August 11, 2008

Wonderful Tonight

We had a wonderfully marvelous time in New Orleans.

The sights, the sounds, THE FOOD!

Most of all, just getting away with my best friend is the bestest part of it.

And isn't there just something about being alone in a hotel room with the woman of your dreams to get your motor running!!!

Dinner was wonderful at Emeril's Delmonico's.

I had some raw meat for an appetizer with a qual egg dripping down through it. Always tastes better than it sounds.

Then a nice caesar salad that they made tableside with real anchovies and raw eggs. It was very, very good.

Then I had the flat iron steak special which was divine!

For desert it was a trio of some stuff that made my eyes water.

All in all it was marvelous and I'm the luckiest boy in the world!

We got up early Saturday and headed to the coast so my love could test drive a bevy of volkswagons. She fell in love with the convertible. Can't say that i blame her, it was pretty spiffy so now we're in the waiting and thinking about it mode.

All I have to do is figure out how to do it and make it good for her. She's so tight she squeaks!!!

I love that about her as well.......Yea, so I love all things Paige. Sue me.

It is a HUGE pain in the ass to deal with a dealership in another time. For some reason, the only VW dealerships we have in MS are on the Coast and in Jackson. I guess we'll just have to plan mini-vacations around service trips to the dealership!

Got home in time to go over to Preacher Eddie's house for a S U R P R I S E birthday party for a lady at our church. Well attended and the food was great. Plus, I didn't have to cook!!! Even though I would have been happy to do so, they told me they wanted to have a party where Keith came and ate but didn't have to do anything.

I'm starting to get a complex about that kind of shit.................

Anyway, it's Monday and I love my life.

I hope everyone is just as happy about how yours is working.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Did you watch the swimming last night on the Olympics? Did you?? I just knew you were watching and yelling at the TV. I know nothing about swimming and I was yelling at the TV!

Oh...glad you had a good time this weekend. :)

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home