Friday, December 05, 2008

Clap for the Wolfman



Anyone else notice that Bill Richardson, Governor of New Mexico and soon to be Commerce Secretary for President Obama looks suspiciously like Wolfman Jack?

I know that The Wolfman is supposed to be dead. At least it was reported years ago that he had died - but they said the same thing about Elvis, didn't they?

In the flurry of mergermaina these days, the Sirius/XM Satellite Radio merger recently made me very happy. They took the best of both worlds and put them together. I was always a Sirius fanboy but XM had some good stuff as well. The best change for me on Sirius was that they put the "decade" stations from XM on instead of the ones from Sirius. So now I get, on the 60's channel, the old Wolfman Jack shows, the old AM shows from Los Angeles and other things that were before my time but still hold buckets of nostalgia for me. The 70's station always plays the old Kasey Kasem American Top 40 countdowns from my junior high days which is always fun to listen to.

So anyway, the only reason I brought that up was because I have been listening to the old Wolfman Jack shows, it just struck me when I saw the pictures of the Governor that he did in fact look like the Wolfman.

Which is pretty cool.

Clap for the Wolfman, he gonna rate your record high!

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home