Thursday, December 04, 2008

Survived Another One

Well, it's been very slow posting after Thanksgiving...........

I think that equates to laziness more than anything else. Everything just seems to slow down this time of year. Business is slower therefore all else is as well.

Except for the Crazy Christmas Drivers!!!

I am continually amazed at the volume of shoppers in my fair city this time of year. It hasn't hit me yet - but it will - and I will not want to get out in it until after the first of the year. I normally get that claustraphobic feeling in my chest during the Christmas Shopping Season. Too many people - too much stuff.

My beautiful wife and her daughter were out of the house at 3am on "Black Friday". They were back home and asleep by noon. With a car FULL of stuff. One thing about my wife is that she really does shop. Like a pro.

It's just another thing I added to her "professional list" a long time ago. She's good at so many things.

Oh yea, she's really, really good....................

Sorry, got lost there for a minute.

Anyway, hope everyone had a great holiday and I hope that you're gettin' ready for the next one!!!

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home