Sunday, March 22, 2009

Amazing!!

I had the most amazing weekend in the history of weekends.

Well, that may be overstating it a bit, but I had a GREAT weekend.

It all started with a Friday spent, not at work, but in the kitchen cooking for a bonfire party at my friends house that eventually netted somewhere between 250 and 300 people.

Very well fed people.

It was a great party and my wife was so very hot! It would be stupid of me to attempt to describe her hotness because words always fail me when trying to describe most aspects of my most amazing wife. But we'll just leave it like this.............all the other boys were very, very jealous of me!!!

Then, at the end of the party, I rolled towards home on my amazing motorcycle and came around the bend to a road block by the county mounties............uh oh. I had been drinking, among other things for the past 6 hours so I was thinking my chances of passing "unnoticed" was very slim.

But my Karma was hoppin' because the cop working the middle of the road with the blinding flashlight shined it my way and exclaimed "Wow, that's the coolest bike I've ever seen - keep on rollin through".

I was in a slight state of disbelief but roll on through I did and with a huge sign of relief, I putted on home.

I didn't quite count on the 46 degree weather and by the time I got home, all my important pieces parts had long since disappeared into my torso for warmth. But thanks to the miracle of alcohol, I went right to sleep - even as I shivered.

So on Saturday night, we went over to the Bottling Company to see two bands that were populated by friends of ours and the shows were amazing. Our kids went with us and a good time was had by all.

As a matter of fact, it was so good that during the introductions of the first band right before they got through playing, my beautiful wife went up to the stage and screamed the name of the drummer and threw a pair of panties at his drum kit.

And that's all I have to say about that. You'll have to ask her if you want any more details!!!

Needless to say, he was a very happy man.

Sunday, I got to see my wife act in a skit at church for both services.

And guess what?

Yep, she was hot there as well...........

See, it's always amazing in my life.

And I love my life.

And I love my wife.

And I love all of you too.

Hope your weekend was great as well............


Peace!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home