Friday, March 27, 2009

Pray a Little Prayer For Me

Looks like tonight is the night.

Yep.

The annual Bunko extravaganza at MY house.

That I can't stay at. (and you can tell my third grade teacher that I can end my sentences in a preposition any damn time I want to!)

Which means that I'll be sulky and "show" everyone that I am still a man.

And then go out and drink too much.

Probably get thrown in jail as well to make it a complete night.

Or, if I can control my manhood for a while, I can wait and wait and wait and then swoop down on a house full of drunk chicks and do some dirty dancing and maybe even bang my wife in the bathroom.

I probably won't let you know how it went either way it turns out - but I just wanted prayers to begin with so no matter what happens it can at least be sanctioned from on high!!!

Then Saturday night we are having a church gathering at the Bottling Company downtown and see the Molly Ringwalls play. There will be much alcohol involved there as well.

Looks like I'll be as wet as the weather has been around here lately.

So anyway, you can't come to Bunko unless you're a girl and you're invited - but you can certainly come downtown on Saturday night because all that takes is a $10 cover charge!

So consider yourself invited!!!

Peace

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Baby, isn't it the Molly Ringwalds? And stay out of the bathroom when you go home tonight, because I'll still be there and that's just a little too much to handle at bunko.

10:39 AM  
Blogger KK said...

I'm sure it is the Molly Freakin' Ringwalds - but I don't give a shit!!

And now I'll be sure to come use the bathroom tonight..........

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm w/ Sallie-- that's just a little TMI!!!

Wasn't Molly Ringwald an actress back in the 80's?? Whatever happened to her? humm?? Google here I come!
Tina

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home