Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Reveal........

Well Boys and Girls...................Here it is!!!!

I promised pictures and I deliver what I promise. Mostly anyhow.

I'll give you a quck tour through the coolest bike I've ever seen.................first is the very cool skull mirrors that hang out at the top of the bike.

Then there is the one of a kind paint job. Not the paint job I asked for, or even wanted - but it is the paint job I have. And it certainly is one of a kind. Notice the skulls all throughout the flames painted on the gas tank. It's a little pink, but apparently so am I to listen to some of you........

Here is the front fender. The skulls that are coming and going on the bike are very good. Even though the paint is not what I ordered, it is pretty damned good. I mean the quality is amazing. This guy took raw metal and made it look like this and I can't help but be impressed.


Now on to my favorite part of the bike. My big red pimp wheels with the gangster white walls. Ain't nobody ever gonna convince me that these are not the coolest wheel/tire combo in the history of the wheel. It's just quite simply amazing!!! Go ahead, you can be jealous.

Here is a side shot. It shows off my second favorite part of the bike which are the wonderously loud Samson Pipes. They shoot up towards the sky and actually can blow the hat right off of your head if you stand to close to the back of the bike when I fire her up. You can also get a shot of my Kuryakyn Hyper-Charger. That's the cool air intake right in the middle of my engine. When I give her gas there are two butterfly valves that open up and air is sucked in and it makes you go fast, faster, fastest........I really like fastest!


And here is the shot where I show you the handlebars. The big ole ape hanger handlebars. Jury is still out on these for me. They're cool but I have no idea how they will make me feel when I ride for 12 hours down the interstate. I think I'm gonna like 'em but who knows............But they are very cool, aren't they!

And finally - here she is from the other angle. Kind of a gracious overview of a head-turner.

I am so very, very excited to have this bike back in my possession. I have never done a project quite like this before and I am very happy how it turned out. I just hope that my wife will like to go for rides with me - because it's not just enough to be cool riding your Harley - Nope, the entire thing is all about getting a beautiful woman on the back and making her put her arms around you. And since there is no one in the world I want to do that except for my beautiful wife, then I'll just pray she'll say yes one more time!!!
And now, I am soliciting names for the new bike - so fire some off and I'll see if one sticks.
Peace






3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as your handlebars go, do what everyone our age did and your wrench, loosen them just a tad and tilt them back just like on a Schwinn! Is that seat big enough for your butt? As far as names, how about Scully.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Those wheels are kick ass!

I have no name suggestions at the moment...too mesmerized by the wheels. :)

2:40 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Scully! Brilliant sw! Fantastic looking bike.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home