Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Here...........

It has begun..............

All hail the birthday boy!

The week of celebration has officially commenced and tribute may be shown at any time during the next 7 days.

Culmination is Sunday, May 17. You will know it is over when you hear the Morman Tabernacle Choir sing "Hosana in the Highest - Keith was Born".

My mother will be receiving visitors all week at the nursing home in tribute to her miraculous conception and birth.

Candles may be lit in honor of my father who has long gone on to his reward.

If you have any questions, you may contact my social secretary for details and a tribute schedule.

Peace

3 Comments:

Anonymous sw said...

I need to make an appointment to come wash your feet.

HBW!!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

As long as we're not all lighting candles for your birthday cake, things should stay under control! :-) Snappy Birthday!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Sid said...

Keith,

The National Guard has me Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If not, I would bring you a bottle of something nice this weekend.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home