Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's So Hard!!!

Beyond the battle cry of my wife.....that statement is linked to what us bloggers now call facebook-itis.

I can't explain it other than to say that there are only so many minutes in a given day that can be wasted on thoughts and witty bullshit.

These days, most of mine seems to be on facebook.

As a matter of fact, I'll be that no one even reads this because they're too busy looking to see what a smart ass I was on facebook today.

But that's OK. I'm going to remember to come here and jot a few things down at least once a week.

Or at least that's my plan.

My wife won't read me though and that just takes a bit of the wind out of my sails so please feel free to gig me every once in a while.

So......anyone seen the new Harry Potter movie. It was pretty damned good but the bank it's doing is amazing! Lucky folks that jumped on that franchise!

My wife went and saw the new gay movie by Sasha Baron Cohen and she said that she was shocked and had to avert her eyes at times........she couldn't believe it was rated R instead of the dreaded X.

I doubt I'll be going to see that because I can't take him being so stupid for one thing and I just don't do queer so well. Like most boys I love hot lesbian chicks but boys that act like girls just don't make me happy so I tend to avoid that. I still haven't seen the gay cowboy movie.....it just ain't right.

So that's all the news that is news. So all that's left to say is...........

Peace!

3 Comments:

Anonymous sw said...

I still read this rag.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I still check in on you on a regular basis. Especially now that the husband doesn't have regular access to email and the two of you aren't exchanging jabs at each other! Haven't seen the new HP movie yet but want to and am not even interested in anything that Sasha Baron Cohen does. And titling this post the "battle cry" of your wife is hilarious. :)

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe Mrs. KK averted her eyes. We need to have a contest when it comes out on DVD to see who can NOT look away.

How many guys in your class were/are of questionable "gayness"? Some of us were wondering that the other day.

You do have some snarky comments on FB, but mostly I can't figure them out, esp when you and Sid get into it.
Keep it up,
Tina

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home