Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hunka-Hunka Burnin' Love......




Had a most marvelous time in Las Vegas!

The Beatles trip was very cool.

We had tickets on the stage for Cheap Trick performing Sgt. Pepper. That was simply amazing all by itself. There was an orchestra in the balcony that played with them and I must say that it was chill-bump exciting. And yes, I did say ON THE STAGE!

Then the Beatles Love thing was simply out of this world. Those Cirque-du-Soliel folks did all kinds of amazing acrobatics to the Beatles tunes.

They were two very different experiences but both very rewarding for us old guys!

But with all that walking up and down the strip, this boys feet are a bit sore!

Mostly though, I'm just glad to be home. All that boys trip stuff if fun, but I missed my beautiful wife!!

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home