Thursday, September 24, 2009

Life Is SO Heavy!



My beautiful wife and I go out frequently.......we're just social like that! And one of the things that we have noticed is that today, there sure are lots of heavier people.

Now I'm not talking about us old folks who know what our problems are. Nope, we are noticing that it's the youngsters that are heavier.

I seem to remember that when I was a kid, we had fat kids, but not a lot. Most folks were what I would call "regular". Some were fat, some were skinny - but most people were just plain ole regular!

Now-a-days, it seems that chubby is the way we go.

I'm sure that a sociologist would point to video games and fast food and probably a thousand other reasons for this but the point is that folks are just bigger here in the good old US of A these days.

Maybe we should start a governement program to fix this too!!!

Anyway, I see pictures of me today and I don't even recognize me. It makes me very unhappy.

I'm so sorry for my wife who doesn't deserve a big boy. She deserves a movie star - but since I'll never be that, maybe I'll just see if I can't do the best I can with what I have to work with.

So who's with me?

Let's all lose some weight together.

We can race.

I think I'll start tomorrow!!!

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home