Friday, January 27, 2006

Tell Someone

I need to say this today:

I love you Paige. You have made my life more than I ever thought it could be. I never dared dream that how I feel about you could be experienced and yet each and every day you show me that it is not only possible but that it is real. I owe you everything and I promise to live my life in grateful appreciation for all you are for me.

To my children: I am so very proud of you. The only expectations I have ever had were those that had to do with you enjoying your life and living it as you saw fit. I am so happy you are getting there and you just have to know that I will always be there for you.

To myself: You dared to dream and it worked out. Don't stop there. Keep dreaming and I am sure that you will be amazed as you look back on all that has happened for you.

Now I think I'll take a nap.

God Bless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And "To Eddie . . . "

I guess you're saving up for a special blog-moment.

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May you and your son play softball till your Mr. Ken's age.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home