Thursday, January 26, 2006

What Is The Color Of Wind?

Today it is bright, sunny, cool and windy. I am constantly amazed at the different textures of the weather. On the surface it has the ability to set the tone for the day. Some days it seems as if you have to swim through the fog in order to get to where you are going and some days it seems as if you can just spread your wings and fly.

So is our environment the key to our state of mind or do we have the responsibility to rise above what we are given each day?

Great are my thoughts today - all I need is for someone to answer me.............

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wind stunk on Thursday night, as did a percentage of the individuals that control my little job. They were out for blood, but I'm still employed. Wishing the wind coulda taken me a thousand miles from that Board meeting.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home