Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Bless Me

It was Monday - all day long - yesterday.

Have you ever had one of those days where it seemed that every corner you turned there was something there that you didn't want to see?

Dismay lurking at every turn.

But as the day goes on, I am comforted by the thought that all of the stuff that happens at work is simply work. It does not define me and it can't drag me down unless I allow it.

So I channel the stress and focus on the job at hand without thoughts of how it is screwing up my karma.

And before I knew it, it was time to go.

And go I did!

I went home and when I got there I was showered with grace and harmony which made me think of how stupid it was that I got all worked up while at my job.

So today, I am bound and determined to recognize my life for what it is - blessed. I am a blessed man and nothing will deter me today from knowing that fact.

I love, I am loved and nothing is more important than that.

So as your day gets all twisted, hang on to those eternal truths in your life and just see if it doesn't make you smile just a little - even if Nero is fiddling while it burns around your office.

God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home