Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hug Someone You Love Today

Yesterday was not a good day for some.

If I were a poet, I would be musing about "the smell of death on the breeze". But I'm am assuredly not a poet.

First of all, my lady's uncle died after a long, painful illness. Then one of my secretary's sisters was murdered by her boyfriend. Shot three times with a 45 automatic in front of her 5 children and my secretary. He was upset because she told him that she would no longer support him because he would not get a job.

Yea, he was upset - so he shot her dead. I wonder how he feels today?

Anyway, these things come in three's - so find someone you love and hug them today.

And pray for enlightenment - we need to stop all this stupid stuff - not just in Prentiss, MS but in Iraq and Afghanistan and everywhere.

Jesus don't like killin' no matter what the reason's for...............

God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home