Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Today Is Amazing

I love today.

Today I reflect and am amazed at what a long, wonderful trip it's been.

Are there things I would change? Maybe. There are things I wish I would have handled differently but all in all, I am very happy.

Life is a river and it flows constantly - and the hardest part is to get in each day and realize that it's different every time.

When we come to the point where we realize that things don't always work out the way we imagined they would - and we let go of that - then we can be truly amazed at the way they did turn out and be appreciative of that.

I don't care what comes because I know in my heart that I will face it with love in my heart and grace so abundant that I am humbled to the point of feeling special.

And who doesn't want to be special?

I love today.

And I love you too.

Just watch and see......................

1 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

That's wonderful. I need to print this out and tape it to my mirror.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home