Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tagged, again and again and again.......

SO here it goes……..

Three people that make me laugh
1 - My girl, Paige
2 - Myself (to laugh at one’s self is the best way to good mental health)
3 - Gay boys on Project Runway when they get upset

Three things I can do
1 - Entertain large social gatherings with uncomfortable stories
2 - Cook like a chef
3 - Shop - I can shop with the best girl and kick her ass

Three things I can’t do
1 - Say “no” to my girlfriend
2 - Be nice around people that are stupid
3 - Keep my opinions to myself

Three things I’m doing right now
1 - Multi-tasking like a big dog
2 - Listening to Bob Dylan’s new CD and loving it
3 - Writing a heartfelt letter

Three things I want to do before I die
1 - Ride my motorcycle from Prudhoe Bay, AK to Key West, FL in one bite
2 - Take Paige to Italy for a cooking school
3 - See my children have children

Three things I hate the most
1 - People who don’t believe what they say but say it anyway
2 - People who work in retail that are not polite to customers
3 - The motherfucker that shot my dog this weekend

Three things that scare me
1 - Rap music
2 - Snakes
3 - Blow outs on a motorcycle tire

Three things I don’t understand
1 - Republican leadership
2 - Rap music
3 - Girls

Three skills I’d like to learn
1 - Painting (not houses)
2 - Piano
3 - Writing the next great American Novel

Three ways to describe my personality
1 - Loving
2 - Fair
3 - Honest

Three things I think you should listen to
1 - Bob Dylan
2 - Steve Earle
3 - Delbert McClinton

Three things you should never listen to
1 - Top 40 radio
2 - Jessica Simpson
3 - Classical music (and think you are better than me because you do)

Three favorite foods
1 - Rare steak
2 - Thai
3 - Mexican

Three beverages I drink regularly
1 - Coffee
2 - Red Wine
3 - Grape Kool-Aid

Three shows I watched as a kid
1 - Batman
2 - Dr. Who
3 - Rat Patrol

Three blogs I’m tagging.
None – I just can’t do it!!!

So, I have yet again, fulfilled my taghood.

Peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

Don't you LOVE the new Dylan album? I can't stop listening.

And thanks for letting me tag you; I knew you'd have a great list. And glad to see your beloved all over the list; she's one lucky woman!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Cup said...

But tell us about your poor dog! Who would shoot a dog? There really is evil walking among us.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Good stuff...I got roped into tag too, so now I'm following the links...

5:37 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Delbert McClinton is fantastic. Good answers!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home