Monday, August 21, 2006

Today

Today is the best day of my life.

I loved my yesterday and can’t wait for tomorrow – but today is the best day ever.

Why?

Because it’s the day I’m in the middle of. Nothing fancy here. No philosophical doo-doo. Simply giving thanks for the day.

So much energy is expended in worrying about what happened yesterday and what someone may have thought about it.

That’s not to mention how tied up we get while worrying about tomorrow.

So I give thanks for today, and do the best I can, all the while realizing that yesterday is over and tomorrow will be here tomorrow.

Join me, won’t you?

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

Sure, just so long as there is no philisophical doo-doo! You're a trip.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Cup said...

I need to join you .............

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home