Monday, December 04, 2006

Natural Male Enhancement?

I’ve been very busy – year end inventory at work. Christmas shopping. You know, all the fun stuff this time of year brings. So I apologize for not posting, but sometimes there’s just not enough time in the day.

Life is full of so many questions and I don’t even know where to start – but I do have one burning question that I need help with.

What the hell does Enzyte do? Why is that Bob guy smiling? This product says it is for “natural male enhancement”? Does anyone know what that means? Does it make it hard or does it make it bigger?

I’m so confused.

And I know, that in life’s questions, that one may be down the list a ways, but I just saw one this morning and it was on my mind.

Strange things, these minds we have.

Anyway,

Peace be with you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Old Lady said...

Try it and see! Let us know.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home