Saturday, May 12, 2007

THISWEEKSUCKED

It's been quite a hectic week. Not even sure why as I sit here at work on Saturday morning. Maybe the fact that I'm AT work on Saturday will give me a clue as to the nature of the hecticness.............

Anyway, last night, my baby went with her baby to spend a glorious girls night of camping at Girl Scout camp to be accompanied by some horse back riding today.

Can't wait to see the results of those two activities.

Let's just say I'm preparing for her not to be in a good mood when she returns!!!

But anyway, we have a HUGE wedding to go to this afternoon at 5 and I can't wait. I'm one of those boys that's a sucker for weddings. Especially the reception part of it! The reception will be at the convention center and I'm sure it will be magnificant.

And no, I don't have anything either witty or philosophical to post - this week has just sapped all my strength and my mental capabilities.

So I'll beg your patience and ask for grace. My most favorite thing in the world!

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey-- Your baby did grand this weekend! She looked so cute in her pigtails, and even stood over the fire and cooked!! She tried to kidnap Nellie-- sure she already told you this, though-- haha!!

Sorry about the week sucking.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home