Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Got Digital?

Got a nice raise at work - and to celebrate, I went to the cable company and got my high-speed internet for the house and the digital cable with the HBO and stuff.

So my cable bill went from $50 to $130 - but what the hell, I can afford it!!!

We got it all set up yesterday and marveled at the speed of the internet connection but mostly marveled at the picture quality of the digital television. So clear that it almost hurts your eyes.

I've always had to wait and rent the Soprano's after the season was over and now I can watch it in real time.

I know, it's kind of childish - but I'm stoked!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

It's decadently, slothily (slothily?) fun, isn't it? Does your cable offer On Demand? I missed all of The Sopranos last season, so I went back and watched the entire season in two days. THAT'S the way to watch it ... but this season I'm back to must-watch-weekly viewings.

3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On A&E they are showing Soprano's now - it is at 8pm (2 shows back 2 back) on Wednesdays - if you miss that, it re-runs on the following Monday. I am an avid Sopranos fan, but my memory just ain't what is used to be, so I enjoy watching the re-runs.

You will love the high speed internet - I am spoiled!

Love your posts - Debi

3:43 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Uh oh, look out for Chris-uh-phuh! He's on a rampage tonight!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home