Sunday, June 17, 2007

Who's Lost That Lovin' Feelin'.......

OK, feeling better - it's been two weeks and I haven't killed anyone yet. Haven't had my face melt like a Nazi in the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Haven't kicked any puppies.

The most amazing thing is that during all this pain and suffering, my love has grown and grown and grown for the woman that I adore.

I was told today in church that the chinese symbol for crisis is the same one they also use for opportunity...............

Sounds like bullshit to me - but the lady that told me is always very sweet to me so I can't imagine her just making that up.

Either way, I'd love to pass this "opportunity" along to the next person but I guess it's my cross to bear.

So sweet God, let me bear it with humility.

In order to practice my humility I am about to go see the new Nancy Drew movie with six 8-year olds.

So please pray for me and my humility!

Peace and happy father's day to all you dads.

And you muther's as well................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home