Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Take It As It Comes......

Well, I got some good news today. The insurance adjuster called and said that they didn't have any way to set repair costs on the motorcycle that they would have to take the estimate of the Harley shop and/or just total it if that's what I wanted.

That's very cool.

Now this is tempered by the fact that my daughter dropped out of school and her fiance/motherfucker that got her pregnant neither one has a job or insurance.

If I wasn't in love madly with a girl that made my life so wonderful................I think I would just eat a bullet and go to sleep.

More news at 11!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully someone...perhaps his future father in law...will gently yet firmly encourage him towards working? Providing, all that jazz?

Bless their hearts. And bless yours, especially so. You know all of us "sisters" love you so, and will do anything to help make this bump in life's road a little smoother. If anyone can handle this with grace and love, it's YOU.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, honey, don't eat a bullet, coz you know people would wonder whose "phone" that is vibrating.
Love ya, Tina

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith,

I would rather light a candle than curse your darkness. $5000 to remove one of your problems. $6000 to make it look like an accident.

Cash. No checks. And do you have a handgun that cannot be traced?

Hang in there,

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad for your good news also! It always helps to add some salt with the peppa'.

Thankfully you are in a place that the love of your life can hold your hand and dance you thru anything life swings at you.

Time heals all wounds. You will soften like butter, my dear friend.

Debi

11:15 PM  
Blogger Cup said...

I think it's time for daddy to kick some a**.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home