Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Quote Of The Day and Other Assorted Ramblings

"He has all of the virtues I dislike and none of the vices that I admire" - Sir Winston Churchill

I feel so much better today. I really thought I had been beat with a stick yesterday. I guess I'm not as young as I used to be (you can quote ME on that - if YOU like!).

I guess all that flying and staying up late and rocking hard just kicked my ass.

But I woke up today with a heart full of soul and a glad disposition.

Which is much better than bone-tired and grumpy!

I'm still kind of glowing over the concert thing this weekend. It's amazing how music can transport you and weave you in it's spell. There's really nothing quite like it.

But then again, the older I get, the better I like just sleeping in my bed!

Sad times, ain't it!!!

So before I have to get back to work - here's one more quote from Churchill:

Lady Astor once remarked to Winston Churchill at a dinner party, "Winston, if you were my husband, I would poison your coffee!". Winston replied, "Madam, if I were your husband - I would drink it!".

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home