Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Boys, boys, boys

No, this post isn't about some strange child molestation thing - so put that smirk back where it came from.

I've just been thinking about my impending grandfather-hood. Seems like just yesterday that I was living in a fraternity house allowing all the possibilities of life to wash over me like waves in the ocean.

Now I'm about to be a paw-paw.

Wow...............

So in honor of my soon to be grandson, I figured that I would post some pictures that reminded me of when my son was young. I know I don't have to tell all you mothers or fathers that have had sons what these pictures represent - but for the rest of you, boys are a trip.


This picture reminds me that boys love to eat.................the messier the better!

This brings to mind that you can talk a boy into dressing up as anything you want him to dress like - they're kind of fearless. Of course, when they get older - they'll kill you and/or put you in a nursing home.
And when you yell through the house - "What are you doing" - if they say nothing, grab your tool kit and run to the back of the house immediately.
Boys love girls (but only the ones with boobies) from a very early age. Girls are soft and they taste good! (sorry - that was strictly an editorial comment by the author)
And like I said before, boys love to eat and will not let any barrier imagined by parents to stop them when they are on a mission.

Did I mention that boys like girls? They are programmed from birth to see what is under there and will stop at nothing to find out!
Boys are fearless. As a matter of fact, they will do the stupidest thing in order to say they did it. This unfortunate trend continues well into adulthood.
Boys are mischievious. They will do something that only they think is funny and then wonder why everyone else is not so amused. This trend also continues on into adulthoond.
I hate to beat a dead horse - but boys really like girls - AND BOOBIES!
Boys are inventive - they will even disassemble themselves if they think it will get them either a laugh or the attention of a girl!
Boys love motorcycles. Need I say more???

Boys will pee anywhere at anytime. Seen it done right in the Wal-Mart. So it is imperative to ask boys constantly if they need to go to the bathroom. If you don't, they will take matter into their own hands! Literally.
Boys will put anything in their mouths. Don't you think for one moment that they won't. And if you double-dog-dare them, they'll do it in front of anyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Having the Manchild, you'll remember him as the child who has and I quote "...no internal dialogue." Well, he has truly challenged me in ways I could have never imaged. You're definitely right about how much they like the boobs! Oh, and didn't the mini pads on the penis hurt coming off?

7:34 PM  
Blogger Sid said...

Yep. He speaks the truth.

I think my son's first word was "titty". It is in the little moments like that you feel so proud as a father.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwww....I just love this post!

My favorite is the mini pads on the penis.... that had to have been staged, don't you think?

Dressed up like a sore dick - can't beat that.

It is really FUN to have a son.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Moxie said...

This reminds me a lot of my boyfriend. His driver's license says 36 but his behavior suggests he is anywhere from 3 to 14.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home