Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More Bad News..........

As an addendum to the last post, I forgot to mention that you know you hit the big time when you're business is on Paul Harvey's noon broadcast like it was yesterday.

Or when the first story you hear on NPR this morning at 7am is about your company.

Or when you're watching the Democratic Convention and see the news about your employer scroll across the crawler on CNN.

Or when you have a truck driver call you from Delaware and say he just saw you on Fox News.

Or when you click on Google and read about yourself in the New York Times and in the Washington Post.

Or even this morning when on the second page of the USA Today - yep, you guessed it, there you are!

Yea, it's a real live shit storm.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

You've got your work cut out for you, it seems. Hang in there!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, I saw ya'll on MSNBC's website yesterday. I was explaining to my offspring yesterday that they give you the info you need, but who knows where it came from. Puts a whole new meaning to fake ID. Hang in there. And lets hope Gustav doesn't kick our behind.

3:22 PM  
Blogger haahnster said...

Good luck anbd best wishes, my man. I'm sure you'll pull through.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home