Monday, December 15, 2008

Graduatory Celebration!!!

Here is the proud papa and his baby on the morning of the momentous occasion. Gotta love them college graduations!!!
And just so's I don't hog all the spotlight - here is the man of the hour in front of the damned sign. You know it's obiligitory to do the graduate in front of the sign picture, don't cha?

Anyway, later that afternoon, my son Cody and 1300 or so of his closest friends and associates participated in a graduation tradition that seems to go back as far as you'd like to look in history. All I know is that as soon as he walked across the stage and got his empty diploma holder thingy, I grabbed my beautiful wife and we skeedaddled on out of there. The damned place holds 8200 people and it was F U L L!!!
But I'm happy for him and I'm happy for me. That shit is expensive, you know!!!
Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Cannot believe he is a college graduate. I'm old. But you're older. ;)

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home