Friday, January 16, 2009

I Know That I Suck

Yep, all the promise of a new year and all those things I have vowed to do better on..................

Well, I am doing all that.

Which is why I have been such a sucky blogger. And I'm sorry - I truly am.

But the truth is that I've been very busy rearranging this and that and trying to tie up so many loose ends that I just haven't had the time to sit down and think of clever and insightful things to say.

And I know that if I said something poetic like, "I promise I'll do better", that you will throw that right back in my face so I'll just leave it at "I promise I'll TRY to do better" and hopefully in a week or two after I have irritated each and every one of my employees and family members with my new "ideas" for the new year that I'll get back to each and everyone of you!!!

Peace/Out

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Yeah...whatever.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for ya, bub!! Really, truly, I am!!

And, Hey- you don't suck. I know a whole lot of people out there, and, YOU DON'T suck!

I don't care whatever Julie said, but YOU don't suck. Tina

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home