Tuesday, January 06, 2009

POWERBALL


Well, it's the new year and the Powerball was up to 90 million bucks.


And guess what?


Yep, I didn't win it.


So therefore I found myself back at work and about 3 weeks behind.


Hitherto, my intention to post most of the amazing thoughts I had while I was away from work will have to wait until I can get more caught up.


But, of course, at that point, every single amazing thought I had will be gone in the haze of real life.


I hate real life.


It gets in the way of all the things that are important to me!!!


But before I get back to Ye-Ole-Grindstone, I did want to impart a piece or two of unsolicited but incredibly enlightened wisdom.


1. Take nothing for granted.


2. Cherish what is amazing in your life.


3. Remember that today is not the culmination of your entire life, but simply another day in a (hopefully) very good story.


4. Hug the one you love because you never know when they may not want to hug you back.


And finally,


5. Please go see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button movie. It's the best I've seen since Forest, Forest Gump.


Peace
p.s. My wife was H O T in the Christmas Play at church (and she's really not pregnant)!
Or is she..............................???

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sucks ya didn't win!! At least you wouldn't countin' on it!!

You and the wife missed a hellava New Year's Party on Sat. night!! Great time had by all and some smoked turkey in th' mix!! Not to mention ribs, sausage, fried pickles (women crack) and fried japs (men crack)!!

I think a good time held by all esp by my stupid brother!! Love ya Tina

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"P" looked "H O T" tonight(Tues) in her purple shirt that was soaked from the rain (from the back, not the front== you prepubescent fools!!!)

Anyway, she is always the hostess, the soup was AWESOME!!

WTF?? in the regards to her pregnancy???? WHAT?? I guess I was Out of town with a previous family engagment??
Clear me up on the matter, pls Tina

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wish she was knocked up, Mr. Snippy Balls.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Snickering at "Mr. Snippy Balls" :)

Your wife cracked me up in the Christmas Eve play. Emily's favorite part was when she was a shepherd and said "Awesome" in her Fast Times at Ridgemont High accent.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home