Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Wishes

Well boys and girls - I hate to admit this, but I'm taking the rest of the year off!!!

That is probably not as exciting as it should be but I'm pretty much looking forward to it anyway.

I don't know how much "time" (or energy......) I'll have to contemplate any blogging while I'm not at work - but we'll see.

Here are some things I want to leave you with for the year and I certainly hope that each and every one of you has a wonderful holiday season and here's hoping that all YOUR dreams come true!

Be understanding to your enemies
Be loyal to your friends
Be strong enough to face the world each day
Be weak enough to know you can't do it all alone
Be generous to those that need help
Be frugal with things you need
Be wise enough to know you don't know everything
Be foolish enough to believe in miracles
Be willing to share joy
Be willing to share the sorrows of others
Be a leader when you see the path
Be a follower when you are uncertain
Be the first to congratulate those who succeed
Be the last to criticize those who fail
Be judgemental but never judge
Be sure where you next step will fall so you will not tumble
Be sure of your destination in case you're going the wrong way
Be most loving to those that love you

For these things are the measure of a person and the means by which we are all judged.

Peace on Earth

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Happy Christmas!!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home