Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Evidence

Here's the proof. Little ole me just laying in bed watching an educational program on PBS while the girls are whooping and hollering in the next room during bunko...............

And the next thing I know, I am surrounded on all sides by women trying to take advantage of me!!

They are crass and forward and even though you can't see all of them in the frame, there were at least 30 of them in there tearing at my clothes and assaulting my manhood.

And all my beautiful, wonderful, amazing, love of my life wife can do is take a picture???

Well, it's a tough life - but I owe it to myself to live it!!!

Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous sw said...

Thank God you can't see the face that goes along with that big fat arse!!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

So this is what happens after I leave??? I miss all the fun!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home