Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Regime

Well, it's almost August and our new "regime" at church will start.

All the shit I volunteered for is now rushing up to slap me in the face.

The very first Sunday I get to:

1. Sing with da band
2. Usher.....um, excuse me.....Host
3. Serve communion
4. Well, I've sworn not to discuss #4 in public ever again!

So for all of you that didn't fill out their volunteer sheets when they were going around.......well.........you........can...........just.........bite.........me!

See you in church!!!

Peace

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Malissa is serving communion in the late service. And Amy is acolyting. I figured the girls do enough-- that I don't have to volunteer (snicker).

I didn't fill one out even tho I'll be in charge of that stuff next year (doing training this year), so I'm not adding anything extra on my plate. I'll get asked and I did last Sunday. See ya Tina

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home