Monday, March 29, 2010

The Good Life......

Spend a glorious night in New Orleans with my beautiful wife this weekend!!

Yea for me.....

We went with my friend and attorney Mike Ratliff and his squeeze and we had a most wonderful time.

Dinner reservations at 9:30 at John Besh's Restaurant August and it was fab.

I had lamb three ways (which was braised shoulder, fried tenderloin and grilled chops) and Paige had speckled trout that was pan fried with a crust. I think it all went rather well.

Our plans were to go "out" after that but unfortunately, we're so old we just went back to the hotel and went to sleep.

Oh well, there's always next month!!

On a more normal note, we had very good church yesterday. And even my daughter showed up and sat with me - that was very cool!!

Life feels so much better when everything clicks. And for me, church is a big part of everything.

We get into rhythms in life, some good - and some not so good, but when it's all working together it just sings.

Which is how it is right now.

As I approach Holy Week, I am optimistic that life is good and I am in a very good place.

And there is not much more a boy can ask for!

Except maybe the Powerball hitting for me.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home