Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday



You say it's your birthday.........it's my birthday too!

Had the weirdest birthday ever. Actually, it's wasn't much of one at all.

I had to take the beautiful and soon to be moving step-daughter up to see my friend the oral surgeon in Jackson so she could get her wisdom teeth cut out.

And I do mean cut out....

She did fine but was scared to death. The happy juice they gave her just knocked her for a loop!

After I got her in the car with her boyfriend for the ride back home, I stopped and had lunch with a dear friend in downtwon Jackson at the Mayflower Cafe' - and believe me, it doesn't get more old school than that!

Then I drove home and had the pleasure of waiting an hour and a half for Walgreens to fill the prescriptions........so I finally make it home about 4:30.

Some birthday, huh?

I did get to eat out with my lovely wife at the Conestoga Steak House and she insisted on paying!

I don't like that girl paying stuff - it just ain't right.

But I will say that facebook was very active for me yesterday. I think the last count was something like 138 happy birthday wishes..........and I answered every single one of them!

So yea, it was a long day and not at all how I envisioned it to be - but that's life.

And life is what we live because tomorrow is always a new day!

Peace

1 Comments:

Anonymous sw said...

That's what happens when you are of advanced age. Suck it up and be a big boy.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home