Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Heart News!

Got a good report from the doc this week.

After much looking and poking from the inside and out, they found no heart disease in me. No blockages, no plaque, no problem.

Now we're going to stay on the heart medicine for a few months and go back and get another echocardiogram in August to see if my enlargement has changed any.

It could be that I really do just have a big heart!

But all my pressures and stuff are normal so it appears that I'm not going to die anytime soon.

It's weird when you start thinking about mortality. You get older and folks around you die for all kinds of reasons - but still you feel like you always have so you don't think about it much.

Kind of makes you wonder if the folks that died thought about it either........

But when they start messing around with your heart, I'll tell you for sure that you start to worry about it.

You think of all the things you didn't do that you wanted to. All of the unfinished things in your life. I wonder if we ever get them done?

Somehow, I don't think so.

I'm sure we go until we can't and then we just lay down and die.

I have had relatives that lived a full life and just wanted to die so they could rest and I truly do understand that.

But I'm so happy with my life that I can't even contemplate that.

Which may be is why we jump out of bed ready to face the day each morning.

Who knows???

All I know is that I now have one less thing to worry about so color me happier than a clown at a birthday party!

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home