Thursday, May 20, 2010

Osso Bucco

In the constant continuation of my birthday "week", I had a good day yesterday.

My most incredibly beautiful wife bought me a Bose Acoustic Wave Stereo system with an I-Pod dock and it is absolutely incredible. It now sits in the kitchen where it will keep me company as I make amazing dishes for folks to eat!

It maybe the best present I've ever gotten (except for the relationship I have with her, which for me, is what defines my very life!)

Then some of my friends took us to the Purple Parrot for a belated birthday dinner.

And OMG was it good!

As you may have guessed from the title of this post, I had the Osso Bucco and it was simply to die for!

We had a wonderful bottle of Biali Black Chicken Zinfindel.

The girls both got the pork chop with the cheese grits and that was very impressive as well.

The other boy had the veal chop..........Oh man, I need to stop these descriptions now because I'm getting very hungry all over again!

So I am very happy today because I had a wonderful celebration!

Even if I did drink too much.......

So remember, if you forgot to celebrate my birth, it's still not too late!

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home