Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I Heart Life

Well today is the day. The day for LOVERS...................

I got up early this morning and waited.

Then I went to the florist and got a big - and I mean BIG - bouquet of flowers.

Then I watched the police chase a guy that had stolen a car up and down Hardy Street. This was a little out of place on my Valentine's Day but it was very funny. I'm pretty sure he didn't get away since he was driving a PT Cruiser which is about as slow as honey dripping.

Anyway, oh yea, I'm still going down Hardy Street headed for my lady's place of work. I finally got there and went in announcing that I had some flowers for her. The first thing I hear is several loud "squawks".

"Oh God! I knew HE would show up with something for HER".

Anyway, we got quite a crowd to admire her rather large floral arrangement. She was almost sufficiently embarrased. But not quite.

I had to ask her to leave her office since I wanted to put her present in there for her to find. She looked puzzled but left anyway. After hiding the present, I went back in the hall and announced to all that I had hidden her present in there and I wanted eveyone to come help her find it.

Then I left.

It's not often that I know that I will get her in advance. But today I got her.

It was found and I was gone.

Tonight is going to be a very, very good night.

I hope yours is too.............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home