Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Oh My Darling, You Look Wonderful Tonight.........

Have you ever just had one of those epiphany moments? You know the kind, where you're just kind of sitting there and you can't quite believe how lucky you are. Where you are somehow almost "outside" of your body and observing instead of participating in what's going on.

Well I had one of those last night.

It started out easy enough with going out to dinner with some friends. We had a drink and then sat down to eat a yummy meal. And as the evening progressed I found myself watching the lady I was sharing dinner with. Just completely mesmerized by the fact that she is not only beautiful but she is so much fun to be out with.

I found myself watching her "work" and quite simply was amazed by the fact that I was with her.

It's hard for us boys sometimes to put our emotions into words - but if there was anyway I could reach in and scoop out what I felt last night, well, let's just say that I would have my hands full of happiness.

So here's to everyone who thinks their life could be better - because I'm telling you that if you pay attention, then it can happen. And when it does, don't ever let anything come between you and the one you love.

Because this is as good as it gets.............

God Bless.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm starting to get a little jealous. All these posts about "her." Where's the love?

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home