Friday, April 28, 2006

The Week That Was..........

It's finally Friday. Thank you God..........

My baby was gone all week.

Quiet time? Time with the boys? Time for reflection?

Nope.

Time to miss her.

She's coming home today so I thought I would take the time to reflect back on the week that was.

The world is my palate. I can do whatever I want to do. Yet I find myself strangely inactive except for the busy work because I miss her.

I miss the sight of her. I miss the scent of her. I miss her voice. I miss her touch. I miss her presence. I miss her - hell, I miss ALL of her.

She is the thing that makes me smile and brings joy in my life. She is the one that I play off of. My tit for her tat. And that's not around this week.

So I do what I have to do and then I stare at the television as if it is going to impart some earth-shattering wisdom to me (no luck there).

This boy understands his place in the world. And the world is just upside down when she is not around.

So as the clock gets closer and closer to where it is going, I am watching it with anticipation because at around 5pm, my world is going to start all over again.

Thank you God........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home