Thursday, April 06, 2006

So Where YOU been?

Yea, sorry about the lack of posts. Life always gets in the way!!!

I've been so very busy that my wicked mind hasn't been able to contemplate the luxury of posting for a week or so.

So much to do, so little time to do it!

Just got back last night from our nation's capitol. Way cool. Got to visit all the museums and walk about 273 miles around all the monuments. Ride the subway. Eat wonderful food. But most importantly, I got to spend lots of uninterupted time with the woman that I love.

There is truly no substitute for that.

Each time I go somewhere with her I am reminded of how amazing life can truly be.

So before I get too far in here, let me just say THANK YOU to her - for everything.

There is so much going on and I have so little focus today that this isn't going to be much of a post but there are a few things that I wanted to get out of me.

#1 - Yea for my church. Little Eddie is coming home. At least that's the way I think of it. Eddie is the one that has the ability to steer us. He has the desire to do what is amazing. Whether or not he can do any of that will be left to history to report - but in the meantime, I am saying YEA.

#2 - My job is driving me crazy. I don't have enough of me to go around. I have delegated to the point where there is nobody left to delegate anything to. I've got to regroup. And that is always painful. Pray for me.

#3 - My son broke his knee in a football game. Ouch.

So for now, I'll just try to push all the paper on my desk into piles and then sort through all of it, and then try to have a cohesive thought or two.

Until then, I am crazy.

God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home