Saturday, May 27, 2006

Happy Is As Happy Does

Saturday, long holdiay weekend. Yep, I'm at work.

Crazy stuff this work. Wishin' I could retire. Don't ever see that happening - but hey, that's why it's a wish!

Haven't been a very good steward of this blog in the past month. It just seems that in order to sit down and have a coherent thought process that would include things like the phone to stop ringing or me to stop thining about what I need to do in order to rescue all the drowning people that work for me.

So because I haven't been able to do that, well, I haven't been able to post very much.

As a matter of fact, I have no idea what I am posting about right now other than the fact that I feel guilty for not having done so with any regularity.

I will say that I am one happy boy.

Last Friday I was given a birthday party downtown and it was the bomb. I had to go lay down in the car before it was over but I look at that as a sign of my having a good time instead of being the responsible one which is my usual gig.

My daughter graduated from high school on Saturday and is now on her senior trip cruise. I'm sure she's having fun in Mexico today!

And my days and nights are filled with more fulfillment than I have ever thought possible.

So happy is as happy does. And I'm wishing lots for you today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home