Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Say it's your birthday? It's my birthday too!

Where, oh where have you been?

Right here. Working, working, working. When I get in the mode of working it seems that all of my extra time and energy goes into ideas and planning so there blog thing just gets left out in the cold.

Sorry.

It's been a while since I've been on here and the truth is that life goes on whether I write about it or not.

But tomorrow is my birthday. My special day.

Actually, I'm one of the rare ones that gets to have an entire special week for my birthday. I know, that's a little over the top - but so am I. Last night when I got home, my baby made me sit on the couch and drink some wine while she prepared dinner for me. Wow. What a treat. It was very fancy and it was yummy. Tonight is the Purple Parrot dinner. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. But the big one is on Friday night when we will be going to the Walnut Cirlce Grill at around 8pm to have a party. For me! My friend Dave's band the Deltamatics, will be playing some loud rock and roll, R&B and some down home blues.

So if you're not busy, why don't you come join us. I can promsie you that a good time will be had by all.

God Bless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rookie Mama said...

Sorry we missed your party. It was hard to say no- but we said no to a lot of things this past weekend.

I did see the cake before anyone else- before it was ever picked up-so that was cool. It sure made me laugh.
Actually, I read it the cake and thought- that sounds like something Paige would put on a cake for Keith.

So I read the invoice and saw the
who ordered it.

I heard that the party was great. Happy Birthday!

RM

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home