Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Helter Skelter

Bob Dylan tells us that "he not busy being born, is busy dying".

I haven't posted in a while because i've been so damn busy at work that I haven't had a creative thought in quite a while.

Life rolls on like an army.

But I can tell you that I enjoy the day to day stuff and that's not something I could have said earlier in my life. Each day brings me new joys and triumphs and it's a pretty good place to be.

There is so much hatred and disharmony in the world that it just drives me crazy. I want to take the world by the hand and tell it to slow down and look at the beauty around us.

I turned 45 last week and was celebrated by friends and family. I was entirely blown away by all the things that my lady did for me. And in the midst of all of that I was just a boy, in love with a girl without a thought for how old I am.

When do we feel old?

Does it ever happen if you keep happiness in your heart?

I don't know. All I know is that I look forward to each and every day and am constantly amazed at what life has to offer me.

So thank you - to all of you - for making my life so very cool.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home