Friday, May 18, 2007

The Day After

Well, I survived my birthday.

I felt loved and cherished and I'm not sure what else a boy could ask for.

My girl got me a very cool ring and asked me to go steady.

I accepted!!!

As for the rest of my "birthday week", I am taking her to the beach this weekend for some adult time and some rest and relaxation.

Among other things.....................

Finally got the barn built in the back yard and now I can CLEAN out the garage and park cars where they are supposed to be.

I know that I'm all boy, because for me, that barn is one of the coolest thing EVER. I can see my love's eyes glaze over as I excitedly talk about it and plan for it and go in and out and in and out of it with "stuff".

But she will learn to love it just as soon as she see's how clean the garage will become and how organized all the stuff will be!!!

So that's all the news that is news.

Live, love, pray and be thankful today.

I know that I am!

1 Comments:

Blogger haahnster said...

Happy belated birthday! And, if I'm ever in your neck of the woods, I'd love to admire the barn. Don't sweat the glazed look in her eyes. You hit the nail on the head: it's a guy thing, through and through!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home