Thursday, December 20, 2007

Parenting 101

OK, so Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant.

That doesn't bother me nearly as much as the stories that her mother (also Brittney's mom) was about to publish a book on parenting. A book that has been shelved indefinately.

WTF???

I don't set my watch and warrant by celebrity news. Just don't care that much. Never been a reader of People or the Enquirer or any of those - but you just can't help but be bombarded by all this shit when you watch TV or listen to the radio.

Has it always been like this or is this a new phenomena?

I want a new society. One that values human life and listens to music very loudly. But only music that I like.

I wonder how quickly Little Miss Jamie Lynn's television program will be yanked. I'll bet you won't be able to even see a rerun.

Merry Freakin' Christmas from Kentwood, LA!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

At the Woodley book fair today we had a slew of Zoey 101 books to set out and I was actually hesitant to do it but it wasn't my call. Anyhoo, one of the kindergarten kids saw her picture and said "hey, she got a baby" and picked up the book for herself. Did I say a kindergarten kid?? Sad.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Lord, I am just not ready for that chapter.

Mr. Man's teacher did comment that he basks in the glory of chasing girls and catching them ---on the playground.

Funny thing is the 2 girls that run faster than him and he never catches, he likes them the best.

Bless his heart, he can't help it, he has that Manning blood coursing thru his veins strong.......

Merry Christmas!!

12:19 AM  
Blogger Old Lady said...

I think that child entertainers grow up too fast. All that money at that age would make one think they are old enough for anything. Having babies late is realtively new thing in society if one thinks about it. A little over 100 years. But then people didn't live so long. It poses so many thoughts. But mainly I agree. Longevity and health play more into waiting to raise a family at a later date. Funny, I did not want babies when I was a teen ager, what I try to understand now is why kids want kids now?

Merry Christmas to you dammit!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home