Monday, March 03, 2008

House Huntin' Blues

Got up early this mornin'
Went out a looking for a new place to live
Took my bab-bay with meeeeeeee
So we could argue about where it will be

OK, so I'm not going to write a song about house huntin' - but I am willing to give tips to the males in the audience.

Tip One - Win Lottery
Tip Two - Go buy a house
Tip Three - Blindfold her and say "Happy Birthday"
Tip Four - Live happily every after!

So yea, that's the easy way.

We had an open house at our house this Sunday so we cleaned and mowed and weeded and all the things to make our house look like the incredibly cute bungalow it is.

Then we went out a lookin' some more.

Found lots.

Maybe agreed on two.

I think we're going to have to sell this one, get forced out on the street, and then a decision will be forthcoming.

It helps lots in this situation to absolutely love and adore your wife. Otherwise, there would be a killin'.

So pray for us.

And send money!!!

Peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

Keith,

I will tell you what I told your lovely wife, "Cash, I can make your problem go away but I am not taking a check for a professional whacking." She was dissapointed.

Good luck finding a house. Since Katrina, it is difficult.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Sid said...

According to Blues Theory (found at http://thecrayonyears.blogspot.com/2008/03/blues-theory-101.html ),

You are in violation of rules 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 12, 13, and 20.

You complied with rules 7, 11, and 14.

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All your house blues will fade next Monday after I win my birthday house and sell it to beautiful wife and you.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Old Lady said...

Maybe you should buy that place in Nachez...

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home