Monday, April 14, 2008

Bad Blogger

I'm such a bad blogger.

But we've been so busy lately that it just sucks all the creativity from my bones!

Last night, I slipped away to New Orleans to see Shelby Lynn in concert at the House of Blues. I had heard her new album of covers of Dusty Springfield and was captivated - but nothing like the captivation I felt at seeing her live. She was amazing.

So if you're not familiar with Shelby, check her out. Her sister is Allison Moorer who is also very talented and married to one of my favorite poets, Steve Earle. It must run in the family.

Anyway, the house is looking better and better. My wife is amazing. We've pretty much spent all we're going to spend but it surely is wonderful to come home to such a nice house. Makes a boy feel good about life.

I'm so very thankful that we could work this out so I can supply my love with the digs that she deserves.

Now all I need to do is come up with her VW convertable to complete the deal!!!

I'll be taking donations on that one.

Hope everyone is well.

Peace

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Sid says he loves you anyway, you Bad Blogger, you!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Sid said...

Oh no you don't. I started my donation campaign long before you posted this. I already received $5.

http://thecrayonyears.blogspot.com/2007/11/sids-bullitt-fund.html

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home