Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Moving, moving, moving

So I mentioned earlier that the Realtor said that it was getting close.

She wasn't kidding.

After offers and counter offers we finally got full price for our house - but the kicker was that we have to be out by March 31. Yea, the day after Easter.

Looks like the bunny is going to be really busy this year! What we need is an energizer bunny.

So the day after we settle down with that news we rush out to find a house. Due to the time constraints it's obvious that we will need new construction as opposed to a house somebody else is living in because we're the only crazy people to sell our house and have to get out in two weeks!

We go an look over our short list and decide on one and make an offer that I thought was very fair and very good for us - and the builder said yes!

I love this market where everyone is so scared they won't sell anything that they say yes to everything!

So in short, we've been running around like chickens with our heads cut off.

And it's been kind of fun.

So, for now, that's all the news that is news and I'll try to keep you posted on what's up - if I can find the time.

Meanwhile, I'll take your prayers for my beautiful wife who worries about things more than I do and I'll of course, take your help with the moving process. We'll also take food and shelter if offered!

Hugs and Kisses.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Honey, the good news is that Easter is this weekend and not next weekend. Now you have to rush out and get your Easter dress! Love to all and congrats.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Yay! I'll offer Sid and his truck to help move stuff. A wife can do that sort of thing. :)

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home