Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More, more, more moving!

This moving thing is crazy.

So much to do - and in our case, so little time to do it.

I'm thinking of not buying the house I wanted to buy due to the fact that the builder is a lying, cheating piece of shit.

Or at least that's one guys interpretation of it.

And I will admit that my wife told me so. But I do have such a positive outlook on things - so we'll give him another day or so.

But like my wife told me today, "we're gonna be living in a hotel for a week".

So if we do - I'll have a pool party and everyone is invited!!!

Pray for us.

Loudly.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

I was lucky in our last move. I lost the box with my ties in it. We did not find it until last week. A year and a half without ties was good.

Here's hoping you lose the things that haunt you.

Sid

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home